• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.VIP SANG VIETWRITER.PRO TỪ NGÀY 1/5

New My One-month Marriage With Mr. Hawkins (1 Viewer)

• Chương 10

Chapter 10: If There Is a Problem, Go and Talk to Sir Yourself​

Florence’s heart was racing, and her mind was going blank. She and Ernest started hugging each other just like that?

Before she could understand it, the door was opened from the outside.

“President, I have something important to tell you…”

Elise rushed in hurriedly. Before she could finish her sentence, she was stunned by the shocking scene in front of her.

The new president was indeed a lot more handsome than expected, but why is he hugging Florence? The two of them looked so close. It’s almost like they are going to…

Ernest’s face turned long. His voice was filled with anger.

“Get out.”

Elise trembled in fright, and only then did she come back to her senses. She went out in panic.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Florence hurriedly got out from Ernest’s arms.

Her cheeks flushed. She was flustered, keeping herself the furthest and safest distance from Ernest.

“Mr. Hawkins, the measurements have been taken. Can I go now?”

Ernest’s expressions looked gloomy. His gaze towards Florence was extremely complicated.

Although he hadn’t touched it and didn’t make sure, he wasn’t disgusted by the feeling when he hugged her.

Florence was panicked by Ernest’s gaze. She was afraid that he would ask her to continue doing that thing again.

She gritted her teeth and walked out without asking for Ernest’s permission.

“I’ll go first.”

Florence quickly left the office and walked straightly into the elevator, as if she wanted to flee from this floor.

“Ms. Fraser, wait a minute.”

The elevator’s door was about to close when Timothy ran over and pressed the switch to open the elevator’s door again.

When Florence saw him, she couldn’t help but think of Ernest and was suddenly a little uneasy.

Was he going to backtrack and not let her go again?

Florence stood in the elevator and didn’t come out, “Mr. Reid, anything?”

“These are the documents that sir asked me to give you.”

Timothy handed a thick stack of documents to Florence.

These should be Ernest’s dressing style and preferences that he mentioned before. But, they really seemed a bit too much. This man was indeed very picky.

Florence complained in his mind, but still smiled as she took the documents over.

However, Timothy didn’t leave immediately. Instead, he put one leg at the elevator’s entrance so that it wouldn’t close.

He spoke in a formulaic way, “Sir said that you have to submit the design concept tomorrow after reading them today.”

“Tomorrow?”

Florence was shocked. It’s already hard enough to read so many documents in one day, and she still had to submit the design concept. Was he trying to make things difficult for her?

“Mr. Reid, you tell Mr. Hawkins that designing is very complicated. I can’t submit tomorrow. You ask him to give me more time.”

“I’m not a professional in this field either. Sir won’t bother if I tell him.”

Timothy shook his head, “Bur Sir did say that if you have any problems, you can talk to him personally, and he will consider them.”

“No, no need.”

Florence refused the offer without a second thought. She would rather stay up late and work overtime than taking the initiative to meet Ernest.

There’s no telling what would happen if she asked him for help.

“Then, take care, Ms. Fraser. Feel free to call me if you need anything.”

Timothy exited the elevator and courteously pressed the elevator’s close button for Florence before going to the CEO’s office.

Ernest was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in his hand, taking a sip from time to time.

He didn’t look happy and seemed to be thinking about something.

He then ordered, “Go and investigate what happened to Florence that night at the Style Hotel. I want information with all details.”

Investigate Florence?

Timothy was puzzled for a moment and then immediately thought of something.

No wonder Sir would suddenly purchase this company. It was for the sake of Florence. Did that mean that Florence was very likely to be the woman that night?

If it were really her, it would be much easier to find out by starting with investigating her.

“I’ll get on it immediately.”

Timothy was instantly energized and walked out to make arrangements.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Second Marriage
  • Aria Foster
Chương 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom