• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.PRO SANG 88.198.7.247 TỪ NGÀY 1/6

New Snare of Love (1 Viewer)

• Chương 10

Chapter 10: Being Stymied and Made Difficult by Someone​

She actually knew the language of A Country.

Even if she was not sure whether Dolores was the woman that night, she was certain about it now!

“Ms. White?” The subordinate did not understand why Helen suddenly stopped her paces and reminded her, “The meeting is about to start soon.”

Helen handed the document in her hand to her subordinate, “You take the document to Mr. Nelson first, I’ll go over later.”

“Then you can start working tomorrow.” As there were really few people who knew the language of A Country, although Dolores had no work experience, it would be sufficient if she knew the language of A Country.

Dolores stood up and bowed slightly, “Thank you.”

She happily walked out of the interview room. After she came out, Helen walked in.

“The woman just now doesn’t meet the job application requirements, she shouldn’t be hired.”

“Although she has no work experience, she knows the…”

“What I said is useless, isn’t it?” Helen spoke sternly.

She was Matthew’s secretary as well as his girlfriend who was possible to become the young lady of the Nelson family, who dared to offend her?

Although the interviewer felt it was not a good idea, he still answered.

“Alright.”

Dolores who walked out of the tower was full of joy. She felt that she saw the hope of her life.

Her life was getting better and better bit by bit.

She took a cab from the roadside to go to the Flores family.

Soon, the cab stopped in front of the villa of the Flores family. She paid and got out of the car.

She walked in with light and steady paces.

In the living room, Beulah, who was wearing a silk nightgown with an alluring body shape, was sitting on the sofa.

When Beulah saw Dolores, she raised her delicate eyebrows, “Yo, isn’t this Dolores.”

Dolores gazed at Beulah’s wrist that was wearing a jade bracelet and frowned. Dolores had seen it in her mother’s jewellery box when she was a child. Her mother said that the bracelet was given to her by her grandmother.

But it became Beulah’s thing now.

Dolores contained herself, “I’m here to find Randolph Flores.”

Beulah fiddled with her exquisitely manicured nails without raising her eyelids, “I’m sure your life after marrying a cripple is not smooth, right?”

“It’s none of your business.” Dolores spoke faintly and asked again, “Is Randolph here?”

Beulah raised her eyes and looked at Dolores to size up her, “You look like a deflated eggplant; I think the cripple of the Nelson family also doesn’t like you, right?”

Dolores could not help but sneer. At this moment, she really thanked Matthew for purposely pretending to be lame so that she could have the chance to come back.

If Beulah knew that Matthew was not crippled, would she regret not letting her daughter marry him?

As a man, Matthew was indeed handsome, capable and wealthy.

He was a man whom many women craved for.

Since Randolph was not there, Dolores did not want to waste time with Beulah.

She turned to leave and when she reached the door, a car that came from the road stopped at the door. Dolores knew this car. It was Randolph’s.

Soon, the driver opened the car door and Randolph got down from the car. Seeing Dolores standing at the door, Randolph thought in his mind that she might have come to ask for Jessica’s dowry. His face darkened. Without waiting for her to speak, he spoke, “If you want to get your mother’s dowry, you have to do one thing for me.”

Dolores frowned, “You said that as long as I marry into the Nelson family, you’ll return those things!”

Randolph snorted coldly, “Why do I want you to marry into the Nelson family? It’s because it will help the Flores family, especially in business!”

Dolores was so angry that her blood boiled and her body trembled, “How can you not keep your words, are you still a man?!”

“You’re really an uneducated person!” Randolph made a distasteful face, “I’m your father, is this the right way for you to talk with me?”

Dolores was enormously disheartened and crestfallen!

He had surprisingly gone back on his word!

“If you want the things, tell Matthew to give me the development rights of Repulse Bay, then I’ll give them to you.” After saying this, Randolph walked past Dolores and went into the courtyard. When he was a few steps away from Dolores, he stopped again, “That land is very important to me, as long as you successfully convince Matthew to give the development rights to me, I’ll return all the things your mother brought over at the beginning, including the piano that your mother gave you as a birthday present.”

Dolores never thought that Randolph could be so shameless!

He kept going back on his words. Dolores did not trust him anymore.

If she wanted to get those things back, she could only think of another way.

Dolores narrowed her eyes. The land Randolph wanted was in Matthew’s hands…

If she wanted to take control of Randolph’s Achilles’ heel, it seemed that she still had to put effort into her ‘newlywed husband’.

But how could she do it?

Although the two of them were husband and wife, their relationships were truly like strangers or even worse than that.

Dolores still did not manage to come out with a solution after returning to her residence. Instead, she received a call and was informed that she was not qualified for the job.

“Didn’t you say at that time that I can start working tomorrow?” Dolores was anxious.

“I’m sorry, we can’t hire you, you don’t meet our admission requirements.” After saying that, the person hung up the phone immediately.

Dolores stared at her phone. She lost her presence of mind for quite a while.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

First Love
  • Cửu Dạ Hồi
Chương 24
Love Me If You Dare
Reborn Find True love
  • Đang cập nhật..
Corner With Love
  • Đang cập nhật..

Users who are viewing this thread